Oral Health & Safety Aren't Optional, Neither is the Bottom Line
The 2023 Summit Conference is solely presented by the NJ Oral Health Coalition with the administrative support of the New Jersey Dental Association (NJDA). In addition to the Coalition's own outreach and promotional vehicles, the NJDA services more than 4,300 member dentists and disseminates vital healthcare provider information to more than 10,000 dental professionals in New Jersey.
The 2023 Virtual Oral Health Coalition Summit will attract healthcare professionals from all areas of the profession to include dental health professionals, insurance companies, community leaders, medical and dental school faculty, government agencies, special interest consumer groups and others interested in the topic.
The Oral Health Coalition Virtual Summit will be held on Wednesday, March 22nd from 9:00am - 1:00pm.
Become a Conference Sponsor
We appreciate your interest in supporting the Oral Health Coalition Summit Virtual Conference and are pleased to offer our conference supporters significant brand recognition, alignment with this healthcare education platform and access to messaging healthcare professionals.
Conference Sponsor- $1,500
Logo Branding- 5 months of logo branding on all conference materials to include NJDA Website, Email, Social Media, and Digital Flyers.
- Website Advertisements – 2 - brand recognition on Home Page conference advertisements on NJDA’s website.
- Email Advertising – 4 - Brand recognition in email communications to include audiences of up to 3,000 dentists.
- Social Media – brand recognition in social media posts on Instagram & Facebook.Shared posts for your company to post and tag.
- Digital Fliers – customized to feature your company logo. Use to disseminate to your client base while promoting the conference.
- Sponsor Slide – featured as a Headline Sponsor at the beginning and end of the virtual conference in appreciation of support.
- Post-Conference Participant Contact List – to include name, mailing address, phone number and email address offered post conference.