Dental Handpiece and Equipment
NJDA and Henry Schein are hosting this invaluable HANDS-ON repair workshop with 2 available dates/locations to choose from.
Learn how to make basic dental equipment repairs in your office. Henry Schein ProRepair and ProService demonstrates how the pros do it. From fixing the leaky water syringe to making air pressure adjustments, participants gain a better understanding of how to maintain equipment and save money. The best part is that you are actually performing the repairs with your own hands. Whether you own your practice for years or are just beginning your career, all attendees benefit from this workshop.
• Practical, working knowledge of dental equipment
• How to make simple handpiece and equipment repairs yourself
• Hands-on experience practicing the repairs taught during the workshop
Presenters: Henry Schein Service Technicians
$25 for ADA Member Dentists | $100 for Non-Member Dentists
2 Dates/Locations to Choose From:
- Wednesday, March 20th | 9am - 12pm | NJDA Headquarters, North Brunswick, NJ | Continental Breakfast Included
- Thursday, June 27th | 5:00pm - 8:00pm | Henry Schein Headquarters, Moonachie, NJ | Dinner Included
This program is made possible by: