- Time: 2:30 PM - 4:30 PM
- Location: NJDA Headquarters
- Address: One Dental Plaza, North Brunswick, NJ 08902
Certification plus 2 CEUs | Refreshments served
$45 per person for NJDA Member Dentists & Member Staff
$80 per person for Non-Member Dentists and Non-Member Staff
Offered by the NJ Dental Association
Presented by Tri-State Safety Solutions
American Safety & Health Institute’s Bloodborne Pathogens program includes information that will help students understand what bloodborne pathogens are and how risks of exposure can be reduced for themselves and others. The program assists in satisfying the training requirements of the U.S. Department of Labor, OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standard.
The New Jersey Dental Association and Tri-State Safety Solutions will be following Guidelines from the Health and Safety Institute for all training courses. Please review the safety measures below prior to arrival for your scheduled training.
- A limited number of spots will be available in the training courses.
- Training spaces will accommodate a social distance of at least 6 ft between attendees and the instructor
- Hand sanitizer will be available (feel free to bring your own sanitizer if you have skin sensitivity)
- Temperatures checks will be performed upon arrival
- Attendees and instructors are required to wear a cloth face covering
- ONLY attendees are permitted in the building
- Every attendee and instructor will have their own manikin, CPR mask with one-way valves, AED trainers and bag masks
- To simulate proper PPE, instructors and attendees should wear face masks, gloves eye protection during all skill practices.
Please note: Attendees who arrive more than 20 minutes after the scheduled class time will be unable to participate in the course instruction and will not be issued a refund. For any questions, please contact NJDA Headquarters at 732-821-9400.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and use hand sanitizer often
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- If you are not feeling well, please contact NJDA prior to your course and we will be happy to reschedule you for another date.
ADA CERP is a service of the ADA that assists dental professionals in identifying quality providers of CDE. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. The NJDA's current term of recognition extends from November, 2017 through December, 2020. Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to the provider or to ADA CERP.
Program Cancellation and Refund Policy:
The New Jersey Dental Association retains the right to cancel any program, event or course for any reason at its sole discretion. Attendees who cancel a course must do so at least 7 days prior to the course date in order to receive a refund. NJDA cannot offer a refund on any programs cancelled less than 7 days prior as we incur costs including speaker, rentals, food & beverage and administrative expenses. Please allow two weeks after the conclusion of any program for refund processing. Thank you.