This expert level program helps keep healthcare professionals prepared and ready to respond as they encounter life-threatening emergencies, provide basic life support and respond to choking and other airway obstruction incidents.
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest and Early Defibrillation
- Chain of Survival
- Chest Compressions
- Rescue Breaths - CPR Mask, Bag Mask, Other Considerations
- Emotional & Legal Considerations
- Team Approach
- Troubleshooting and Other AED Considerations
- Basic AED Operation
- Automated External Defibrillators
- Primary Assessment - Unresponsive Patient
- Unresponsive and Breathing - Recovery Position
- Unresponsive, Not Breathing and Has a Pulse - Rescue Breathing
- Unresponsive, Not Breathing, and Pulseless - CPR
Credit Hours: 5
Speaker: Tri-State Safety Solution instructors: 1 per 10 attendees
Anthony Morreale, ASHM, CSMP, CPC Co-Owner
Laurie Hrebenak, certified Red Cross Instructor and ASHI BLS instructor.
Felicya Morreale, authorized ASHI First Aid, CPR, AED and Bloodborne Pathogens instructor.
Jennifer Holowka,authorized ASHI First Aid, CPR, AED and Bloodborne Pathogens instructor.
Linda Criqui, certified Emergency Medical Technician and authorized CPR, First Aid, Bloodborne and AED trainer for ASHI
This program is presented by: