NJDA and AMT will be issuing a 1% dividend to groups in good standing as of December 31, 2023, that have offered AMT coverage to their employees.
Dear NJDA Members,
I hope this message finds you well. I am thrilled to share some exciting news regarding our 6-year partnership with Association Member Trust (AMT). This remarkable achievement is a testament to the strength and success of our collaboration.
As a result of the success of our program, we are pleased to inform you that NJDA and AMT will be issuing a 1% dividend to groups in good standing as of December 31, 2023, that have offered AMT coverage to their employees. Companies must be current as of the time the dividend is issued. The dividend will be included in the February administrative invoice, expected to be sent out in late January 2024.
This dividend is a testament to what we can achieve together and a sign of appreciation for your continued support and partnership. We value each member’s commitment to excellence, and we are grateful for the trust you place in NJDA and AMT.
As a reminder, here is why AMT is different:
- Operated by Members for Members
- AMT is governed by representatives from its 17 Member Associations. This means members have a voice in the operation of our program.
- Superior Customer Service
- AMT offers personalized service to help employers select the right health coverage at the right price for their business.
- Unlike traditional insurers, you get to speak to real customer service representatives. No more navigating endless phone trees.
- Each member of a business is assigned a dedicated claims team to help resolve issues when they arise.
- More Health Plan Options
- AMT offers more health plan options than traditional insurers so employers can tailor plans to deliver the right coverage at the right price for their employees.
- Our self-funded health plans utilize the Blue Cross Blue Shield network, the nation’s, largest provider networks. Additionally, our partnerships with Delta Dental and Unicare Life and Health Insurance Company ensure that members have access to a robust portfolio of health care and life insurance options.
- Free Health Plan Check-up
- Our Health Plan Checkup is a quick and easy tool designed specifically for small business owners like you.
- It will help you assess your current health plan's effectiveness and identify opportunities for improvement so that you get the right health plan offerings for your company and employees.
To learn more about the benefits and advantages of AMT coverage, please feel free to contact 973-379-1090 to speak directly with a marketing representative. Additionally, you can explore further details online at www.amt-nj.com.
For those who want to stay informed about our association, please visit our website at https://www.njda.org/.
Thank you for being a part of the NJDA community. We look forward to many more years of shared success and growth.
Reva Brennan, MPA, CAE, IOM
CEO, New Jersey Dental Association